2 bedroom bungalow for saleWheatfield Road, Selsey, PO20
- Extended Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Situated In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Close To Shops And Bus Route
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Living Room and Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen
- Block Paved Driveway
- Converted Garage To Work Room
- Private Rear Garden
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac to the east of Selsey, a level walk to the shops and bus stop is this beautifully presented and extended semi detached bungalow with two double bedrooms, EPC-C.
Approaching the property over a block paved shaped driveway which can provide ample off road parking for several cars a covered entrance with double glazed front door provides access into the bungalow. The accommodation comprises; living room with large archway through to a separate dining area, near 18ft kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms one of which has a range of built in wardrobes.
Beautifully presented, extended semi detached bungalow with driveway & detached workroom/office.
Covered entrance with double glazed front door to:
Living Room 16'4 (4.98m) x 12'7 (3.84m)
Dining Area 12'2 (3.71m) x 6'5 (1.96m)
Kitchen 17'10 (5.44m) x 8'1 (2.46m)
Bedroom One 13'6 (4.11m) x 8'11 (2.72m)
Built in range of wardrobes
Bedroom Two 10'2 (3.1m) x 9'11 (3.02m)
Laid to block paving and providing ample off road parking, side access to the rear garden.
Detached Workroom/Office (formerly the garage) 15'5 (4.7m) x 7'6 (2.29m)
Rear Garden 41' (12.5m) x 32' (9.75m)
The enclosed & private rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area adjacent to the property. Shaped flower & shrub borders, outside tap, wooden storage shed and side access to the front.
In addition to the accommodation the bungalow features gas central heating, double glazing and a detached workroom/office (formerly the garage). The remainder of the front - not taken up by driveway - is laid to lawn with the enclosed & private rear garden also mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area adjacent to the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 228717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Selsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.