2 bedroom park home for saleBoxhill Road, Tadworth, Surrey
- 2 bedroom detached park home
- 2 parking spaces
- No age or pet restrictions
- Set on a corner plot with front, rear and side garden
- No onward chain
This two bedroom park home is situated on the ever popular Surrey Hills site where there are no age restrictions and pets are allowed. The site is surrounded by an abundance of National Trust land so the location is ideal if you have a dog or simply enjoy walking and wish to enjoy the many walks and trails.With a good size lounge and dining areas, there is plenty of room to entertain friends and family in style. With an abundance of light pouring in the lounge area you can really relax and unwind with a good book, put your feet up whilst watching the television or simply watch the world go by. When it's time for dinner, the chef of the house will be pleasantly surprised with the size of the kitchen. With two double bedrooms there is plenty of room for your guests to stay the night and the wet room makes light work for guests getting ready in the mornings!Situated on a corner plot there are gardens to all four sides so perfect if you want a bit of outdoor space.With parking for two cars and on a site which has a real sense of community with a shop and doctors surgery close by this is definitely one to view.Boxhill is ideally situated between the towns of Dorking, Reigate and Banstead which all provide mainline stations with links to London and a range of amenities and is within easy access to Leatherhead and the M25.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This park home was bought by my parents from new around 20 years ago. They were downsizing at the time and moving out of London. They loved the fact you had beautiful countryside and National Trust land right on your doorstep along with having a shop and doctors surgery close by. They kept the park home in good order and we are now looking to sell with no chain.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 19'7 x 10'6 (5.97m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen: 10'3 x 9'7 (3.13m x 2.92m)
- Dining Area: 9'9 x 6'5 (2.97m x 1.96m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 into fitted wardrobes x 9'7 (3.74m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'7 x 8'11 into fitted wardrobes (2.92m x 2.72m)
- Wet Room
- Allocated Parking For 2 Cars
- Front, Side and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50185758.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20509459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.