5 bedroom detached house for saleMeadow Drive, Pillmere, Saltash
- Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Private Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Stylish, Modern Living Accommodation
- Large Conservatory
Fox & Sons proudly present this immaculately presented, substantial, five bedroom detached family home to the market in the desirable residential area of Pillmere on the outskirts of Saltash. Tastefully decorated, the accommodation benefits from modern, stylish living spaces.
GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £270,000. Superb opportunity to acquire this beautiful home in a desirable location. Fox & Sons proudly present this immaculately presented, substantial, five bedroom detached family home to the market in the popular residential area of Pillmere on the outskirts of Saltash. Tastefully decorated, the accommodation benefits from modern, stylish living spaces, including a ground floor bedroom with en - suite, kitchen, living room, conservatory and rear garden with side access, a further four bedrooms upstairs, master with en suite and family bathroom. Satlash is a thriving town, with many amenities on offer. Conveniently accessed via the A38 and Tamar Bridge, as well as by train, making it the perfect commuter town for those working in Plymouth and surrounding areas. An opportunity not to be missed, call us now at Fox & Sons 01752 847151 for more information and to book a viewing.
The house is approached via steps with hand rail to the front door. There is a driveway which is lined by mature trees to one side and accessed from the road at the front of the house with enough space for two cars.
The house is entered through a double glazed front door to the porch area with wood effect flooring, radiator and double glazed window to side aspect. Doors lead to the downstairs cloakroom and living room.
Obscure glass window to front aspect, WC, wash hand basin and vanity unit, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Living Room 14' 7" Max x 17' 7" Into Stairs ( 4.45m Max x 5.36m Into Stairs )
Through the porch and straight in to this large bright room, tastefully decorated in neutral tones with attractive wood effect flooring. Central gas fireplace with contemporary surround and mantel. Radiator, light fitting and double glazed window to front aspect. Door to the downstairs bedroom and further door to kitchen. Stairs to first floor landing.
Ground Floor Bedroom 16' 3" Into recess x 7' 11" ( 4.95m Into recess x 2.41m )
Large double ground floor bedroom with integral cloakroom. Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, light fitting and door to cloakroom.
En Suite 3' 4" x 4' 1" ( 1.02m x 1.24m )
WC and wash hand basin.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 9' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.00m )
A modern, bright room with a range of contemporary matching wall and base units. Roll edge work surfaces with separate matching breakfast bar and under counter storage unit. Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and drainer and tiled splashback. Integral electric oven with counter top four ring gas hob. Built in over - head extractor unit. Integral washing machine and dishwasher. Space for tumble dryer and double door upright fridge/ freezer. Under-stairs pantry, wood effect flooring, radiator and central light fitting. Double glazed french doors to conservatory and double glazed window to rear aspect, over looking the rear garden.
A wonderful extra space off the kitchen for dining and entertaining, Large enough for a family sized table and chairs. UPVC double glazed with beautiful vaulted ceiling and central light fitting. Wood effect flooring and radiator. Double glazed french doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor living room to first floor landing with double glazed window to side aspect. Several doors lead to bathroom and bedrooms. Loft access via loft hatch and door to airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 13' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.39m )
From the hallway is a door leading straight in to the dressing area of the room, measuring 8'5 x 4'4 sqf. Through the dressing area is the main bedroom and en - suite. Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobes, radiator and central light fitting. Door to en- suite.
En - Suite Bathroom
Obscure glass double glazed window to rear aspect. Modern suite including, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit. Paneled bath with mixer taps and over head shower with separate hand - held shower. Extractor fan, radiator and Spotlights.
Second Bedroom 13' 6" Into Recess x 8' 5" ( 4.11m Into Recess x 2.57m )
A large double room with fitted wardrobes, radiator, light fitting and double glazed window to front aspect.
Third Bedroom 10' 6" x 8' 6" Max ( 3.20m x 2.59m Max )
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, radiator, central light fitting and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Fourth Bedroom 8' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.64m x 1.75m )
Single bedroom with double glazed window to front aspect, central light fitting and radiator.
A modern white suite, including, white paneled bath with mixer taps, over head shower and separate hand - held shower. WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit, extractor fan and radiator. Double glazed obscure glass window to rear aspect.
Double glazed French doors from the conservatory lead out to decked area with wooden fencing surround. Two steps down lead to enclosed lawn area. Beautifully sunny, and lovingly maintained, this peaceful garden space is perfect for relaxing and entertaining. Mature shrubs and trees at rear. Side access to front driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50186127.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS103120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.