4 bedroom terraced house for saleRutland Road, London
- Older style terraced town house
- Spacious accommodation
- Character features
- Lounge with separate dining room
- Downstairs bathroom & WC
- En-suite shower room
- Kitchen & utility room
- Second floor bedoom with eaves storage space
- Low maintenance rear garden
- East Ham station approximately (0.5 mi)
SPACIOUS TOWN HOUSE! Spacious accommodation comprising, lounge, separate dining room, downstairs three piece bathroom, kitchen & utility. Three well proportioned bedrooms to the first floor and en-suite shower room. plus good size second floor bedroom. Low maintenance rear garden. Nearest railway stations Upton park & East Ham. EPC tbc.
Enter the door by porch to front aspect into impressive entrance hall.
Lounge offers feature bay fronted double glazed window. Wooden style flooring. Smooth to coved ceiling.
Separate dining room has continuation of wooden style flooring. Stairs lead to first floor landing, door to cellar. Access is given to the utility room.
Kitchen is of a lovely size and offers wall mounted display cabinet. Work surfaces house stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap. Gas four ringed hob, electric oven under. Stainless steel extractor hood over. Tiling to walls. Tiled flooring.
Utility room houses spaces for remaining appliances.
Ground floor bathroom comprises, corner bath & wash hand basin. Tiling to walls incorporating decorative border tile. Tiled flooring. Obscure double glazed window. Separate WC.
First floor landing is home to three bedrooms and three piece en-suite shower room.
Master bedroom follows the same theme. Bay fronted double glazed window. Wooden style flooring. Smooth to coved ceiling.
The remaining two bedrooms also offer wooden style flooring.
En-suite shower room is located in bedroom three. Independent shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin. Tiling to walls. Obscure double glazed window.
Second floor is home to a further double bedroom. Velux window. Eaves storage cupboards. Wooden style flooring. Smooth ceiling.
Low maintenance rear garden is paved with flower bed bordering. Remaining shed. Fencing to boundaries.
Gated front aspect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50186268.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27232688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fresh Property , Grays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.