3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMerafield Road, Plympton, Plymouth
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- MOTIVATED SELLER OPEN TO OFFERS
- NO ONWARDS CHAIN
- FAR REACHING VIEWS
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
£210,000 THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, LARGE LIVING ROOM WITH FAR REACHING VIEWS, SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN, SPACIOUS DINING ROOM. THIS PROPERTY IS SCREAMING WITH POTENTIAL. VERY MOTIVATED SELLER OPEN TO OFFERS.
Plympton is an ancient stannary town situated just east of Plymouth in the South West of England and is situated in two valleys with a central ridge running the length, It is ideally situated for the beaches of Devon and Cornwall and the Dartmoor National Park only a couple of miles north. The area now benefits from two popular comprehensive schools called Hele Secondary School and Ridgeway Secondary School. Plympton offers easy access to the A 38 with its links to Bristol and London beyond.
The property is entered via steps from road level through a Upvc double glazed obscure glass door leading into the hallway. There is a storage cupboard and doors leading off to all rooms. The Worcester combi boiler is also housed in the hallway.
Lounge 21' 11" x 10' 6" ( 6.68m x 3.20m )
Two Upvc double glazed windows to the side elevation, gas fireplace, further Upvc double glazed window providing far reaching views, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.84m )
Upvc double galzed window to the side elevation with door leading into rear porch plus doors leading into the lounge. radiator.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.26m )
Selection of wall and base mounted units with square edged work surfaces. Space for American style fridge freezer, integrated oven with electric hob and cooker hood. Sink and drainer unit space for washing machine. Door leading into the dining room and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 6" max x 9' 7" max ( 4.11m max x 2.92m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation plus a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Built in wardrobes and dressing table plus a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 8' 11" ( 4.09m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation with far reaching views. Textured ceiling and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 6' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.08m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator , textured walls and ceiling.
Low level WC, paneled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled surround. UPVC double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation.
UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear elevation, door leading to rear garden.
This low maintenance rear garden has a garage situated to the left hand side which is accessed via the back lane. fully enclosed with fencing and gate leading to back lane. Mature plants and shrub borders plus a storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50187522.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PYP102177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.