3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSefton Street, Southport
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Popular Residential Location
- Good Sized Rear Gardens
- Sold With No Onward Chain
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
Attention Investors! This doors together three bedroom semi-detached period property would benefit from a full course of modernisation, however offers excellent potential to become a beautiful family home. Located in a well established and ever popular residential position in Southport, convenient for local amenities, schools and public transport links. Set on a good sized plot with excellent rear gardens, this property is being sold with the additional benefit of No Onward Chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50187768.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8024527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.