4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Anne's Road, Headingley, Leeds 6
- 4 Bedroom Semi In Central Headingley
- 2 Good Sized Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen & Utility Room
- Master Bedroom On 2nd Floor With Own Shower Room
- 2 Further Double Bedrooms & 1 Single
- South Facing Garden - Not Overlooked
- Driveway Parking & Single Detached Garage
- Viewing Highly Recommended
This extended FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED house is extremely well placed in Headingley close to local amenities, good schools and Beckett Park. The property comprises two large reception rooms with access from the current dining room onto the SOUTH FACING rear garden which overlooks the Ash Road allotments. A useful, large utility room is located off the kitchen with access via a trap door to the cellar and a side door to the outside of the house. Upstairs are four good sized bedrooms with the master occupying the second floor dormer enjoying EXCELLENT VIEWS across Leeds and a shower room next door. There are three further good sized bedrooms, two doubles and one single which is currently used as a dressing room. The property has DRIVEWAY PARKING and a DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE currently used for storage.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50190636.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO11061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.