3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHillside, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Lovely end of terrace cottage
- 3 great bedrooms
- Super rear garden
- Close to the harbour and restaurants
- Off road parking and in a quiet location
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Wow, the location of this lovely three-bedroom home is just perfect if you enjoy a walk along the river before breakfast or fancy buying yourself a little fishing boat and heading out on the water to enjoy days out. The home has good size accommodation and a decent rear garden with parking too. It’s located minutes from the town centre but living here will give you a peaceful lifestyle too with everything on your door step you could ever wish for. The property has double glazing a good boiler but the house will require a little modernisation but it will not take you long to get this house up to date after a few trips to B&Q. This home is sure to attract a lot of interest as the location is just superb and is sure to attract a great deal of interests from first time buyers, retired couples and I’m sure the second home buyers will be keen on this one as they could come from the mainland on their yacht’s, tie up their boat, and enjoy the weekends on our lovely Island. Call to book in now to come and see it for yourself.
What the Owner says:
This house has been in our family for over 60 years and we have really enjoyed every moment living in this home. It is so sad now that we have to sell this property, especially for me as I grew up here as a kid and my parents always loved this location. My dad used to have his fishing boat around the back and often would go out for the day and bring back his catch for our tea. We had such a great childhood here and it is hard to see it empty now. We really hope whoever comes here next loves this home as much as we all did for so many years and I’m sure they will soon put their stamp on it and relish the location so close to the town and the harbour.
- Lounge Area: 12'6 x 12'4 (3.81m x 3.76m)
- Dining Area: 12'11 x 11'3 (3.94m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen: 12'6 x 9'2 (3.81m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 11'9 (3.97m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 10'1 (3.74m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'3 x 6'11 (2.82m x 2.11m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50190693.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.