3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Andrews Road, Gosport
- THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- GARAGE & HARDSTANDING
- DOWNSTAIRS TOILET
- MODERN KITCHEN/BATHROOM
*** SALE AGREED - BUYERS MISSED OUT ***
*** SIMILAR HOMES REQUIRED ***
** THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME ** GARAGE ** HARDSTANDING ** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ** GAS CENTRAL HEATING ** DOUBLE GLAZED ** CONSERVATORY ** DOWNSTAIRS TOILET ** MUST BE SEEN ** OPEN FIRE PLACE **
Door, radiator, understairs cupboard, stairs, doors to:
Lounge 13' 11" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.24m max x 3.61m max )
Window, open fire place, radiator.
Kitchen/diner 17' 11" max x 12' 3" max ( 5.46m max x 3.73m max )
Window, door to conservatory, fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, Butler style sink, work surfaces, space for range cooker, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, under counter lighting.
Conservatory 16' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.98m x 2.90m )
UPVC construction, windows, door to garden, radiator, plumbing for washing machine.
Toilet, wash hand basin.
Loft access, doors to:
Bed 1 12' 4" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.76m max x 3.15m max )
Bed 2 11' 4" x 10' 6" max ( 3.45m x 3.20m max )
Bed 3 7' 1" x 6' 9" ( 2.16m x 2.06m )
Window, towel rail, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, W/C, part tiled walls.
To the front there is a shingled garden with a tiled pathway to the front door.
To the rear there is a patio area with steps down to a lawn section. At the rear of the garden there is a hardstanding providing off road parking which is enclosed by double wooden gates. There is also a door into the garage.
Up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50204376.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS106106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.