1 bedroom flat for saleClarkston Road, Muirend, GLASGOW
- Traditional Top Floor Flat
- Dining Kitchen
- One Bedroom
- GCH & DG
Well presented traditional top floor flat set within ever popular locale.
Spacious accommodation extends to communal close entrance and stairwell with security door entry system. Bright welcoming reception hallway, spacious lounge, well equipped dining kitchen with space for dining table and chairs, one bright double bedroom and bathroom with shower,
Communal drying area and bin store facilities are located to the rear of the property. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
The property occupies a convenient position within Muirend as comfortable pedestrian access is granted to a host of local services and amenities. These include shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements, restaurants and banks, local parks and recreational facilities and regular bus and rail services making it an ideal base for commuting. For those who commute by car, main arterial roads link in turn to a selection of motorway networks allowing easy access to Glasgow City Centre, East Kilbride, the Ayrshire Coast and the Central belt
Lounge 14' 1" x 10' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.20m )
Dining Kitchen 19' 7" x 9' 9" ( 5.97m x 2.97m )
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 10' ( 4.70m x 3.05m )
Bathroom 15' 3" x 3' 10" Over the Bath ( 4.65m x 1.17m Over the Bath )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA104716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.