Land for saleLand at Court Wood, Newton Ferrers
Sold by Us
- Copse/amenity land
- Potential for alternative uses (STP)
- Within close proximity of River Yealm
- Rare opportunity
- Between existing residential properties
DESCRIPTION Extending to some 0.23 acres (0.093 hectares), the full extent of the copse/amenity land is as approximately highlighted in green on a copy of the Land Registry plan (Title DN 634 748).
This copse/land occupies a north west facing, sloping site, with glimpses of the River Yealm.
Bordered by a residential property on the west side, Court Wood Road (private road) on the north side and Court Wood on the south side. A public footpath also runs along the southern boundary of this land (accessed off Lower Court Road).
SERVICES There are no services connected to the site.
RIGHTS OF WAY There is a public right of way running along the south boundary of the land.
ACCESS The access to the land is only by foot via the public footpath from Yealm Road or from Court Road (through Lower Court Road).
METHOD OF SALE The property is being offered for sale by Public Auction (unless sold prior) on Thursday, 12 October 2017 at The Crabshell Inn, Embankment Road, Kingsbridge commencing at 11:00 am subject to Luscombe Maye's General Conditions of Sale (available on request from the agent) and the Special Conditions of Sale appertaining to the property (see below).
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE Luscombe Maye for themselves and the Vendors of the property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute an offer or a contract nor any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are without responsibility on the part of Luscombe Maye or the Vendor.
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statement or representation of fact.
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
5. The Vendor does not make or give, and neither Luscombe Maye nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. The successful buyer will be required to pay to the Auctioneers an Administration Fee of £950 plus VAT at 20% (or whatever may be the prevailing rate), payable at the same time as the deposit for each lot purchased.
7. ANY INTENDING PURCHASER IS STRONGLY ADVISED TO REQUEST FROM THE AUCTIONEERS IN GOOD TIME PRIOR TO THE AUCTION A COPY OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE A copy of the special conditions of sale relating to the property may be obtained from the Vendor's Solicitors, Mogers Drewett, 24 Queen Square, Bath BA1 2HY. Attention: Duane Roystone. Tel: 01225 750013.
The property is offered for sale subject to the special conditions of sale all of which will be set out in the legal pack.
GUIDE PRICE £50,000
LEGAL COMPLETION Vacant possession and legal completion will take place as soon as possible and within the terms as set out in the Special Conditions of sale.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with the Sole Agents, Luscombe Maye. Telephone 01548 857474 for details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101034009481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luscombe Maye, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Luscombe Maye, Kingsbridge - Sales on 01548 857474.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.