2 bedroom flat for saleThe Berkeley, 34 South Parade, Southsea, Hampshire, PO4
- 2 bedroom apartment with fabulous views of The Solent
- Living room with great views
- Fitted kitchen
- Attractive white bathroom suite
- Share of freehold
- Double glazing and electric heating
- Plain and neutral decor
Impressive 2 bedroom apartment with fabulous views of The Solent and towards South Parade Pier. The property is being sold with a share of the freehold. The property comprises 2 bedrooms, good size living room, fitted kitchen, attractive white bathroom suite. The property is fitted with double glazing and electric heating.
The property is located in the heart of Central Southsea, close to Southsea Seafront. This area has great local amenities which include bus routes, shops and leisure attractions. Palmerston Road Shopping Precinct is on the door step and offers great shopping facilities. The shops include names such as John Lewis, Waitrose and Debenhams, there are also numerous restaurants, cafes, bars and supermarkets. Gunwharf Quays Shopping and Leisure Complex is located within approximately 2 miles and has great shopping facilities, bars, restaurants and leisure activities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50209401.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PSA160240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.