3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSnowdrop Crescent, Launceston
Withdrawn from Market
- Our Ref: L766
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Kitchen with Separate Dining Area
- Living Room
- Three Bedrooms (Master Ensuite)
- Bathroom / Separate Cloakroom/WC
- uPVC Double-Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Off-Road Parking
***SALE AGREED PRIOR TO MARKETING*** Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House on popular residential development in Launceston. Accommodation comprises: entrance hall, kitchen with separate dining area, cloakroom/WC, living room, three bedrooms (master ensuite) and bathroom. Gardens, garage and off-road parking.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102095003276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D C Property, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.