4 bedroom terraced house for saleBabbacombe Road, Torquay, Devon, TQ1
- Outstanding renovation of a Grade Two Listed Victorian property
- **OPEN MORNING 28TH OCTOBER 2017 10:00 TO 12:00**
- Spectacular kitchen
- Spectacular family bathroom
- Beautifully decorated
- Period features throughout
- Utility/breakfast room
- Courtyard garden
- Local shops nearby
- Conveniently placed for the town centre,harbour area and Welllswood shops and bistros
Living Room 4.50m x 4.67m
Dining Room 3.95m x 4.12m
WC/Cloakroom 1.16m x 0.89m
Kitchen 5.48m x 4.54m plus 2.09 x 1.52m
Breakfast/Utility Room 2.90m x 1.52m
Master Bedroom 3.93m x 4.13m (en-suite)
En-suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 4.56m x 3.95m
Bedroom Three 2.64m x 2.15m
WC 1.29m x 0.91
Bedroom Four 3.21m x 1.92m
Family Bathroom 2.28m x 2.69m (reducing to 1.83)
Front – Modest step off from frontage with path leading to front door.
Rear – Super little courtyard accessible from both the utility/breakfast room and from a fabulous window feature in the dining room.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.