4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Stephens Road, Saltash
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Large Four Bedroom Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Garage and Off Street Parking
- Enormous Extra Living Space on First Floor
- Rear Garden with Side Access
- Beautiful Exposed Beams
- Spectacular Views of Saltash and Countryside
Fantastic location, with an abundance of living space is this detached 4 bedroom dormer bungalow in the sought after area of Saltash. Only a stones throw away from the towns high street, offering a host of amenities and facilities.
Fantastic location, with an abundance of living space is this detached 4/5 bedroom dormer bungalow in the sought after area of Saltash. Only a stones throw away from the towns high street, offering a host of amenities and facilities. Conveniently accessed via the A38 and Tamar Bridge, as well as by train, making it the perfect commuter town for those working in Plymouth and surrounding areas. The property sits on an elevated plot, giving way to spectacular views of Saltash. The accommodation enjoys extensive and versitile living space, including four bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and lounge, with the added benefit of deceptively large living space in the upstairs dormer rooms with stunning exposed beams. Further rooms in the basement create extensive storage and work space. Beautifully maintained front and rear gardens. Convenient side access on both sides of the property with garage and off street parking. Houses like this in this location do not come to the market very often. Call now to book your viewing and avoid disappointment.
This imposing property is approached at the front via a path from the road with mature shrubs and plants to one side and lawn to the other . Steps up to front door.
The hallway is roomy and welcoming, entered through a double glazed upvc door giving access to three of the bedrooms, living room, kitchen and bathroom. Oak floor, central light fitting and radiator.
Living Room 13' 5" max x 12' 3" max ( 4.09m max x 3.73m max )
This excellent size bright and airy room with plenty of space for furniture is lit up by the half bay double glazed window to the front aspect, with spectacular countryside views. Beautiful oak flooring, radiator, power sockets and central light fitting.
Kitchen 19' 2" max x 10' 10" ( 5.84m max x 3.30m )
A very large room with a matching range of wall and base units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, durable work surfaces and half wall tiled splash - back. Space for electric oven with hob and built in cooker hood. Space for fridge/ freezer and dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, wood effect flooring and double glazed window to rear aspect, enjoying views of the rear garden. Two double glazed upvc doors to rear garden. The room is large enough for a family sized dining table and chairs, from this space, a door leads to stairs to first floor.
Master Bedroom 13' 7" max x 10' 7" plus wardrobe ( 4.14m max x 3.23m plus wardrobe )
Good sized bright room with period feature fireplace. Stunning wood effect flooring, and built in double wardrobes for extra storage. Large half bay double glazed window to front aspect enjoying those fantastic views. Radiator, power sockets and central light fitting.
Second Bedroom 11' 8" x 10' ( 3.56m x 3.05m )
An excellent double room with plenty of space for furniture, double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the garden. Wood effect flooring, radiator, power socket and central light fitting.
Third Bedroom 11' x 9' 4" Max into stairs ( 3.35m x 2.84m Max into stairs )
Very large single bedroom, currently being used as a large dressing room with beautiful wood effect flooring, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, central light fitting and power sockets. Practical built in hanging rail.
A large and spacious, bright and airy room with two double glazed side aspect obscure glass windows, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and over head electric shower and tiled splash - back, WC and radiator.
First Floor Landing 11' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.87m )
This roomy landing area with two velux style windows would be perfect as a office or study area. It opens into the fourth bedroom and an enormous living room. Radiator, and stunning exposed beams.
Loft Living Room 19' 6" x 20' 11" ( 5.94m x 6.38m )
This substantial room with stunning vaulted ceiling and exposed beams is both versatile as it is impressive.The possibilities are vast for the use of this space, currently being used as a second living room but could equally double up as a games room, studio or den. Four velux style double glazed windows to front, side and rear aspects. Extra storage in the eves, wall light and radiator.
Fourth Bedroom 10' 3" x 9' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.79m )
Velux style window to front aspect, contemporary wood effect flooring, exposed beams, extra storage under eves and radiator.
Basement 13' 10" x 12' 6" ( 4.22m x 3.81m )
The basement, which is accessed by a side door from the outside of the property is separated into two usable rooms and three additional storage rooms with low level ceiling. The two main rooms are currently being used as a laundry room and the other a workspace with sink.
The rear garden can be accessed from either side of the property via side gates or from the kitchen. The feature block patio area is perfect for a garden table and chairs or bbq with steps to large lawn area with mature shrubs border. A real suntrap for those long summer evenings.
Garage 16' 2" x 9' ( 4.93m x 2.74m )
The garage is situated at the front of the property with hardstand and dropped kerb suitable for off street parking for one car. Up and over door, light, power and side window, with the added benefit of an outside tap and stop cock.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50212554.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS103046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.