3 bedroom flat for sale145/5 Bruntsfield Place, Bruntsfield, Edinburgh
Under Offer -
Wonderfully spacious buy-to-live in or; buy to let. Offering a spectacular period home in the heart of desirable Bruntsfield, this enchanting three bedroom third-floor flat enjoys a sunny southerly aspect and access to a delightful communal garden.
Viewings: By appointment, please telephone Braemore Sales 0131 524 6667
• Desirable city location
• Delightful period features
• Secure entry system
• Hall with storage
• Bright living room with fireplace
• Generous dining kitchen
• 3 Double bedrooms
• Stylish newly-fitted bathroom
• Beautiful communal garden
• On-street permit parking (Zone 8)
• Council Tax Band – E
• EPC Rating - D
• Rental Potential: £1'850pcm | Approx 5% gross yield
Considered one of the capital’s most desirable suburbs, the cosmopolitan area of Bruntsfield lies just a short distance from the city centre and is renowned for its vibrant array of independent shops, fashionable bistros and artisan cafés, as well as its much-loved green spaces. With the Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows right on its doorstep, the area offers wonderful areas for walking, exercising or simply relaxing, whilst the affluent neighbouring suburb of Morningside offers a luxury cinema and high-end supermarkets, with an M & S and a Waitrose. Prestigious local schooling options are available at primary and secondary level, whilst the area also lies within walking distance of Napier University, The University of Edinburgh and the Edinburgh College of Art. Bruntsfield benefits from excellent transport links, serviced by bus routes running regularly and offers access to an extensive network of cycle paths and walkways.
Home Report Value: £450'000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50212572.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27233599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braemore, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.