4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCompton Road, Portsmouth
- Four bedroom semi detached house
- North End location
- Summer house with power + lighting
- Downstairs bathroom + Upstairs shower room + En-suite to master
- Off road parking
- Set over three floors
- Double bay and forecourt
- Presented in excellent order
Large four bedroom semi detached house in North End! Presented in excellent order, comprising lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom suite + separate w/c and conservatory, shower room, four double bedrooms, master with en-suite and also benefiting from off road parking! A must view
Large four bedroom semi detached house in North End! Presented in excellent condition, comprising lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom suite + separate w/c and a conservatory. To the first floor three double bedrooms + shower room, To the second floor is the master bedroom with en-suite. This property also benefits from having an enclosed rear garden with a brick-built summer house with power+lighting and a shared driveway plus a hardstand for off road parking. A must view property!
Door to front, understairs storage cupboard, radiator. Doors to:
Double glazed window to side aspect, w/c, wash hand basin.
Lounge 16' 7" Max x 11' 10" ( 5.05m Max x 3.61m )
Double glazed bay window to front, feature open fire with surround.
Dining Room 13' 7" Max x 10' ( 4.14m Max x 3.05m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, smooth plastered walls, radiator. Opening to kitchen:
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, partly tiled, radiator. Opening to Dining area.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.39m )
Upvc construction built, double glazed sliding doors to rear, space for fridge/freezer.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Window to rear aspect, w/c, wash hand basin, fitted bath, heated towel rail, partly tiled.
Stairs from ground floor, stairs to first floor, double glazed window to side aspect, smooth plastered walls. Doors to:
Bedroom Two 17' 4" Max x 11' 8" Max ( 5.28m Max x 3.56m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 10' Max ( 4.04m x 3.05m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, wash hand basin, enclosed mains shower cubicle.
Bedroom One 17' Max x 14' Max ( 5.18m Max x 4.27m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator. Door to:
Double glazed window to rear aspect, w/c, vanity wash hand basin, fitted bath, heated towel rail.
Summer House 23' 1" x 10' 5" ( 7.04m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, power and lighting.
Enclosed rear garden laid to Indian sandstone and artificial lawn, double gates providing hardstanding for off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50212632.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR106068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.