1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleGeorge Street, Grangemouth, FK3 9AH
- * £3000 under the home report price
- Extremely Large one Bedroom Flat
- Primary and secondary schools nearby
- Supermarket only a 5 minute drive away
- Fairly new boiler
- Modern kitchen with LED kick plate lighting
- Just outside town centre
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Double glazing
- Good size garden to the rear of the property
This one bedroom ground floor flat is ideal for first time buyers. The property offers generous living accomodation and as you enter the lounge, the front facing window floods the room with natural light. The inset window allows the room to feel even more spacious.
The shower room is tiled with celling spot lights.
The kitchen is fitted with modern cream gloss doors on both upper and lower units and has fridge freezer, washing machine, induction hob and has room for a small slim line dishwasher. The kitchen boasts LED lighting on the kick plates as well as spotlights on the ceiling and access to the patio and garden. Perfect for outdoor entertaining.
The bedroom allows space for wardrobes and other storage still leaving a good amount of living space. There are also ample plug sockets and ceiling spot lights.
Double glazing and gas heating are also a feature of this property as well as double radiators in the kitchen, bedroom, lounge and hall and a heated towel rail in the shower room.
Kitchen 2.67m x 3m
Bedroom 4.31m x 3.8m
Shower Room 1.45m x 2.21m
Hall 2.72m x 1.48m
Lounge 4.65m x 3.83m
INTEREST: It is important your solicitor notifies this office of your interest, otherwise the property may be sold without your knowledge.
Whilst we endeavour to make these particulars as accurate as possible, they do not form any part of any contract on offer, nor are they guaranteed. Measurements are approximate and in most cases are taken using a digital/sonic measuring device and are taken to the widest point. We have not tested the electricity, gas or water services or any appliances. Photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property. If there is any part of this that you find misleading or simply wish clarification on any point, please contact our office immediately when we will endeavour to assist you in any way possible
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50212746.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MS44606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Stewart Estate Agency Network, Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.