3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlexandra Road, Bridport, Dorset
- A spacious and well-presented semi-detached house.
- 3 bedrooms, bathroom, sitting room, kitchen/dining room.
- West facing rear garden. Enlargement/garage potential.
- Distant views to St Mary's Church and surrounding countryside.
- No forward chain.
Well priced and an ideal very affordable family home with great potential a spacious older style semi-detached house estimated to have been built about 60 years ago with brick faced elevations. The good sized accommodation is well presented and features a modern gas fired central heating, replacement sealed unit windows/doors, kitchen with solid oak units, modern bathroom suite and an open fireplace to the sitting room (currently fitted with coal-effect gas fire). From the first floor are pleasant views to the front to St Mary's Church and the surrounding countryside and hills. It is considered there is enlargement and garage potential (subject to any necessary planning consents).
The property has the benefit of its own driveway/off road parking.
Offered on the open market for the time since being built and viewing is strongly recommended by the sole agents
This is a former Local Authority property to which Section 157 of the Housing Act 1985 applies. This states that the purchaser must have lived or worked in the County of Dorset for the proceeding three years. However consent will be considered if a purchaser does not fulfil this criteria, provided they intend to use the property as their principal residence.
The house is set back and elevated with a concrete driveway with turning and parking facilities.
The front garden is laid to lawn, together with shrub borders behind brick boundary front walls. Side pedestrian gate. The rear garden enjoys a sunny west facing aspect comprising an adjoining paved terrace, small area of lawn and vegetable/fruit patch. Timber Garden Shed.
Alexandra Road is located to the south west of the town centre. Amenities close by include a convenience shop, Morrisons, Bridport Leisure Centre, playing/sports fields and St Mary's Primary School. Open countryside is also very nearby with access to the riverside walks and to West Bay. Bridport town centre is within only about 10/15 minutes walking distance (via a footpath by the playing fields and along Foundry Lane) offering an excellent range of shopping, business and leisure facilities, together with a twice weekly market.
The stunning World Heritage Jurassic Coast at West Bay is within only about 1.5 miles to the south with attractive harbour, bathing beaches and access to the beautiful cliff tops.
The larger centres of Weymouth, Dorchester and Yeovil are all within about 20 - 30 minutes driving distance with a mainline rail services to London and the West Country.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50213340.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI170313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.