1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWestminster Gardens, North Chingford E4
Withdrawn from Market
- Freehold End Terrace House
- One Double Bedroom
- Traditional Split Level Layout
- Good Condition Throughout
- Secluded Private Rear Garden
- 8 Minute Walk of Chingford Station
- Allocated Off Street Parking For 1 Car
- Quiet Residential Development
- Walking Distance of Epping Forest
- Close to Amenities and Transport Links
We are delighted to bring to the market a charming and beautifully presented one bedroom freehold house situated in a sought after development located within an 8 minute walk of Chingford mainline station. The property is split level with a traditional layout comprising of lounge and kitchen/breakfast room to the ground floor level and bedroom, bathroom and loft access to the first floor.
The attractive rear garden is secluded and very private surrounded by mature tree and shrub borders with secure gated side access. The newly decked patio is elevated from ground level ideal for the barbeque season and summer entertaining. To the front of the property there is allocated off street parking for one car.
This superb property is located within walking distance of the stunning open spaces of the ancient Epping Forest, Chingford plain and Connaught water lake.
The property is also located within a short walk of Station Road with it's array of shops, restaurants, cafe's and transport links. Chingford mainline station (TFL zone 5) is approximately a 25 minute journey to London Liverpool St which interchanges with the Victoria line at Walthamstow. There are many bus routes, some direct to Stratford City and the new Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre.
We highly recommend booking an internal viewing to fully appreciate this superb property and it's many features to avoid disappointment. Strictly by appointment only. Please call vendors sole agent Coultons on 020 80900 860 to arrange a viewing appointment.
RECEPTION ROOM 12' 9" x 11' 1" (3.89m x 3.38m) Double glazed window to front aspect, coved to ceiling, laminate wood flooring, dado rail, radiator
KITCHEN 11' 1" x 7' 3" (3.38m x 2.21m) A range of wall and base units, integrated gas hob, electric oven, space for washing machine, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for fridge freezer, radiator, understairs storage, coved to ceiling, laminated wood flooring,double glazed window to rear aspect
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Double glazed window to rear aspect, loft hatch, dado rail, radiator
LOFT STORAGE Partly boarded
BEDROOM 11' 1" x 10' 9" (3.38m x 3.28m) Double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, coved to ceiling, laminate wood flooring, storage cupboard
SHOWER ROOM 9' 3" x 4' 7" (2.82m x 1.4m) Opaque double glazed window, shower cubicle, low level flush WC, square wash hand basin with vanity unit, tiled walls, tiled floor, towel rail, extractor fan
GARDEN Secluded private rear garden, decked patio, mainly laid to lawn, secure gated side access, mature tree and shrub borders
EXTERIOR Off street parking for one car
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50214270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101681000931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coultons, North Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.