3 bedroom detached house for saleBibby Road, Churchtown
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ample Off Street Parking & Garage
- Much Sought After Location
- Potential For Further Improvement
- Maintains Original Character
Positioned in a fantastic and much sought after residential position in Churchtown is this spacious detached family home. With the ample off street parking to the front and a detached garage to the side. The internal accommodation briefly comprises: to the ground floor; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and utility room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with separate WC. The property maintains much original character and charm and offers the potential to become the right buyers perfect family home. With local amenities to hand, excellent transport links into Southport town centre and popular and well regarded schools nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50214624.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8068885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.