4 bedroom detached house for saleHaydon Green, Wolviston Grange
- Attractive Barrett Built Woburn Design Four Bedroom Detached House
- Wonderful Improvements & Modifications in Recent Years to Create a Stunning, High Specification Home
- Lounge with a Cosy Multifuel Stove
- A Fabulous Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen with a Really Smart Range of Modern Units & Built in Appliances (Fitted in 2013)
- Useful Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Master Bedroom & En-Suite with a Modern White Contemporary Style Suite
- Three Further Bedrooms, All with Built in Wardrobes & Family Bathroom with a Stylish White Suite
- A Beautifully Maintained Private Garden to the Rear & an Additional Garden at the Side
- Double Integral Garage & Double Width Driveway
- Replacement UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating (New Boiler Fitted 2015) & Security Alarm System
The owners of this attractive Barrett built Woburn design four bedroom detached house have made some wonderful improvements and modifications in recent years to create a stunning, high specification home which will be so easy to just move straight into. Quite literally everything has been done.
The whole house has a very, modern, light and airy feel and comprises briefly entrance hall, lounge with a cosy multifuel stove, a fabulous open plan living/dining/kitchen with a really smart range of modern units and built in appliances (fitted in 2013), useful utility room and cloakroom/WC. The first floor has the master bedroom and en-suite with a modern white contemporary style suite, three further bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and family bathroom with a stylish white suite. Outside, there is a beautifully maintained private garden to the rear and an additional garden at the side.
Numerous other features include double integral garage and double width driveway, replacement UPVC double glazing, central heating (new boiler fitted 2015) and security alarm system.
White composite entrance door with double glazed inserts, staircase to first floor, woodgrain effect laminate flooring and radiator.
4.8m into depth of square bay window x 4.11m - 15'9 into depth of square bay window x 13'6. Inset black cast multifuel stove sat on a solid black granite hearth, woodgrain effect laminate flooring and radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard and connecting door into…
Open Plan Living Dining Kitchen
8.94m x 2.8m
Fitted by Magnet Kitchens in 2013 with a fabulous range of modern soft cream coloured country style wall, drawer and floor cupboards with under unit lighting and soft close doors. Woodgrain effect roll top work surfaces with mosaic style tiled splashback. White single drainer porcelain one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps over. Range of quality integrated appliances include a stainless steel electric double oven, four ring induction hob and stainless steel extractor canopy, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Marble floor tiles. Chrome LED ceiling spotlights. UPVC double glazed French doors open onto the rear garden, three radiators and connecting door into…
1.5m x 1.47m
Soft cream coloured country style wall cupboards and cupboard housing an Ideal gas fired condensing boiler (fitted 2015). Woodgrain effect roll top work surfaces, space for washing machine and dryer. Exterior door with double glazed insert, marble floor tiles, radiator and connecting door into…
White low level WC and vanity wash hand basin with cabinet below. Marble floor tiles and radiator.
Access to loft.
3.23m x 2.9m
plus depth of recesses. Built in wardrobes across one wall and separate built in airing cupboard. Radiator and connecting door into…
Shower Room En-Suite
Superb modern white contemporary design three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with thermostatic drench shower unit, vanity wash hand basin with fitted cabinet below and dual flush close coupled WC. Co-ordinated tiled splashbacks and tiled floor. White upright contemporary design radiator and extractor fan.
2.9m x 2.87m
Built in wardrobes across one wall. Radiator.
3.76m x 2.64m
Built in double wardrobe. Radiator.
2.67m x 1.9m
Built in double wardrobe. Radiator.
Fitted with a stylish white antique style three piece suite comprising freestanding roll top claw bath with mixer spray attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC. Ceramic part tiled walls and tile effect laminate flooring. Chrome towel radiator and extractor fan.
Front garden has a neat shaped lawn and flowerbeds. Side access leads to a private beautifully maintained westerly facing rear garden with a neat shaped lawn, nicely planted and colourful border and rockery flowerbeds. Small garden pond and waterfall. Circular stone patio area at the westerly corner of the garden and a smaller paved patio area outside the French doors. There is an additional private garden at the side with lawn and log store.
A double width driveway leads to a double integral garage with two up and over doors, electricity supply and lighting laid on. Side access door.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50214999.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.