3 bedroom terraced house for saleHillcrest, Tadley
- Three bedroom mid terrace town house
- Converted ground floor to spacious kitchen diner
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Driveway parking
- Toilet facilities on every floor
- No onward chain
BELVOIR ESTATE AGENTS are proud to offer to market this CHAIN FREE three bedroom mid terrace town house situated in a central position in Tadley. Presented in good order throughout, this home is ideally located close to the local amenities including a supermarket and public transport links. This property has undergone extensive conversion works and now boasts a unique large kitchen/diner making this house ideal for a young family or investor.
Located in central Tadley this property boasts a large living room, large kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms, en-suite shower room, family bathroom and a downstairs WC over the three floors. Outside space consists of a private, enclosed rear garden and driveway parking.
**** VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED *****
Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council
Ideally located close to the local amenities and within easy commuting distance to Reading and Basingstoke, M3 and M4 Motorways.
Viewings strictly via appointment only with Belvoir Estate Agents
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50215122.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27234006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Tadley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.