4 bedroom detached house for saleHillside Of Row, Dunblane, Stirlingshire, FK15
- A delightful residential estate situated in a very private position within Central Scotland
- Hillside of Row House - C-listed traditional farmhouse renovated to an exceptionally high standard with
- 2 Reception Rooms, Kitchen, 4 Bedrooms all with En-suite Shower/Bathroom & Dressing Rooms.
- West Cottage with private garden and separate access road. Kitchen, Living Room, 3 Bedrooms all with En-suite Shower/Bathrooms.
- Converted Traditional Steading: Games Room, Boot Room/Drying Room, Gym, Office, Wine Cellar and Garage
- Landscaped garden grounds with orchard, duck pond and patio areas
- Excellent range of modern farm buildings, including stable block, stores, machinery shed and outdoor floodlit riding arena
- Situated in a private but very accessible location with stunning views of surrounding countryside
- Land extending to about 13.69 Ha (33.83 Acres) or thereby
- For Sale as a Whole or in 2 Lots
Hillside of Row lies in an elevated position to the south west of Dunblane overlooking the surrounding countryside with the Gargunnock Hills to the south. Situated in an easily accessible and highly desirable part of Central Scotland close to the popular towns of Dunblane, Bridge of Allan and Doune, the Property is approximately 1.5 miles to the west
of the Keir roundabout where the M9 and the A9(T) meet providing excellent road links to Perth to the north and Edinburgh and Glasgow to the south.
Dunblane is a popular residential town and has a good range of local shops supplemented by a Tesco Supermarket and Marks & Spencer Food Store. The town has well-regarded primary and secondary
schooling, and Dunblane High School has an excellent reputation and is one of the top 10 ranking state schools in Scotland for Higher exam passes. Private schools in the area include Dollar Academy with Morrisons Academy and Ardvreck Preparatory School both in Crieff, with a further range of independent schools closer to Perth including
Kilgraston (girls only), Strathallan and Glenalmond all within half an hour’s drive from the property.
Nearby Bridge of Allan is one of Stirlingshire’s Hidden gems. This historic spa town has a thriving centre with a good range of shops, cafés and restaurants. Beaconhurst School, is a highly regarded private day school taking boys and girls from the ages of 3 to 18. The recently refurbished library is also open to the public and the Macrobert Arts Centre provides a wide range of live performances and includes a film theatre that screens both mainstream and art house films.
Stirling itself, situated just 7 miles to the south west, is the major town of Central Scotland. Stirling Castle and the Wallace Monument rise high above the town and are testament to its historic past. The modern day town provides an extensive range of shops, restaurants, leisure facilities and all major business and retail services including several superstores.
The counties of Stirlingshire and nearby Perthshire are renowned for offering a diverse range of outdoor activities and there are numerous routes throughout the surrounding hills and glens for walkers whilst winter sports may be enjoyed at Glenshee. There is an abundance of estates in the local area offering fishing, shooting and stalking.
Dunblane and Bridge of Allan offer numerous sporting facilities including golf courses and tennis clubs, with 3 championship courses available at nearby Gleneagles Hotel. Stirling University, home of
sporting excellence in Scotland and on the outskirts of Bridge of Allan, offers many sporting facilities which are open to the public, including a near Olympic size swimming pool and indoor and outdoor tennis courts.
The surrounding area is well catered for by established agricultural contractors and suppliers alongside the excellent and ever growing equestrian outlets at Stirling Agricultural Centre a few miles to the south of the property.
Hillside of Row presents a delightful residential estate extending to approximately 13.69 Ha (33.83 Acres) and benefits from commanding views over the surrounding countryside to the south and west. The property is centred on a charming C-listed farmhouse situated centrally within the holding.
The farmhouse has been refurbished and extended to an extremely high standard throughout and provides spacious family accommodation over 3 levels. The house is set within a large area of landscaped garden grounds, which surround the property to the front including a large duck pond and an extensive area of lawn. The farmhouse is
complemented by the remainder of a traditional courtyard steading which has been converted to provide further ancillary accommodation to the principal house, all enclosed within a gravel courtyard providing ample parking space for a number of vehicles.
Situated a short distance to the west of the farmhouse sits West Cottage, comprising a traditional detached cottage modernised to a
very high standard and benefiting from its own garden ground and separate access onto the public road. The cottage sits in an elevated position with views over the Carse of Stirling to the west with Ben
Lomond and Ben Ledi in the distance.
There is an excellent range of modern farm buildings located in two sites adjacent to the farmhouse and there is a purpose-built outdoor
Riding Arena with associated Stable and Tack Room.
All of the farmland at Hillside of Row lies within a ring fence and is bound to the north by an area of adjoining farmland and to the east by the minor public road that branches south from the B824 and leads to Easter Row. The James Hutton Institute has classified the arable land as being predominantly Grade 3.2 which is well suited to arable cropping
EPC Rating = C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50215488.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR170118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.