3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFolkestone at Knights Park, Buckingham Close, Watton, IP25
- Home of the week
- Upgraded kitchen to include integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Flooring package included
- Tandem parking space
- Master bedroom with an en suite
- Large rear garden
- Separate kitchen with space for a breakfast table
- French doors to the garden
- Collection of three and four bedroom homes
The Folkestone is ideally suited to relaxing and entertaining, with a an open plan lounge and dining area and French doors leading to the garden. The theme is carried on into the kitchen/breakfast room where you can cook, eat, socialise and unwind. You'll find two large double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room and the singe bedroom, perfect for little ones or to be used as a home office.
- Kitchen - 3.71 x 2.46m (12'2'' x 8'0'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.6 x 4.44m (15'0'' x 14'7'')
- Wc - 1.6 x 0.95m (5'2'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.6 x 1.32m (8'6'' x 4'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.71 x 1.91m (8'10'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.41 x 1.91m (7'10'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50216169.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_83. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.