2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSandown, Isle Of Wight
- Popular Residential Location
- Easy Access to Public Transport Links
- Far Reaching Countryside Views
- Sun Drenched Conservatory
- Beautiful Secluded Garden
- Off Road Parking & Garage
PLEASE SEE OUR PROPERTY TOUR
Charming 2 bedroom bungalow sat in a popular location with easy access to public transport links, local shops and amenities. The property is in good decorative order throughout and benefits from a sun drenched conservatory.
Accommodation consists entrance porch leading through to lounge/diner. Well equipped kitchen with views over the local downs and countryside. The property has 2 good size bedrooms and family shower room. Rear porch leads from the kitchen onto the garden with access to garage and garden shed. Conservatory is accessed via the garden.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer and the location with stunning local countryside views
LOUNGE 18' 02" x 12' 0" (5.54m x 3.66m)
KITCHEN 12' 00" x 7' 00" (3.66m x 2.13m)
BEDROOM ONE 11' 00" x 10' 00" (3.35m x 3.05m)
BEDROOM TWO 10' 02" x 7' 00" (3.1m x 2.13m)
BATHROOM 6' 08" x 6' 04" (2.03m x 1.93m)
CONSERVATORY 13' 00" x 8' 00" (3.96m x 2.44m)
OUTSIDE Off road parking to the front of the property with single garage with light and power. The front garden is laid to lawn with a variety of mixed shrubs. Side gated access to a beautifully kept secluded garden with far reaching countryside views. The rear garden is terraced with a mixture of lawned area and planted boarders. Access to the conservatory.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50221290.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276029337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.