3 bedroom house for saleClifton Road, Southport, PR8 6HJ
- Semi Detached Three Bedroomed House
- Off Road Parking
- Two Reception Rooms plus Large Kitchen
- In need of some refurbishment
- No Chain
- Close to Shops, Schools and Amenities
- EPC: D
***WELL MAINTAINED GARDEN*OFF ROAD PARKING*NO CHAIN*TWO RECEPTION ROOMS*THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS*** opportunity to purchase this semi detached three bedroomed property, benefiting from off road parking to the front, well maintained garden to the rear and briefly comprising; entrance hall, living room, dining room and large kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and family bathroom. The property would benefit from some refurbishment and is ideally situated close to local shops, schools, transport links and amenities. NO CHAIN. Viewing Advised. EPC: D.
From our Town Centre offices on Hoghton St turn right onto Hill St, continue onto Mornington Rd, continue onto Kensington Rd, turn left onto St Luke's Rd/A5267, turn right onto Hawkshead St, turn left onto Cypress Rd, turn right onto Clifton Rd, destination will be on the left.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 409141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.