5 bedroom farm house for saleTendring
Withdrawn from Market
- Grade ll Listed Elizabethan Farmhouse
- Five Bedrooms, Three Reception Rooms
- Exposed Timbers, Brick Fireplaces, Many Character Features
- Wonderful Views of Surrounding Countryside
- Extensive Grounds approaching 1.5 Acres
- Good Local Hacking and Nearby Equestrian Centre
- Post and Rail Paddock
- Two Internal Horse Stables, Two Internal Pony Stables Plus Feed / Store Room
- Garage, Tackroom and Workshop
- Long Drive & Ample Parking
Situated at the end of a long gravel drive with post and rail paddocks to either side, this handsome five-bedroom farmhouse is a much-loved family home. Set over three storeys it is full of charm and character and boasts many original features, such as oak floorboards, a magnificent inglenook fireplace, red quarry tiles and exposed timbers. The large garden wraps around three sides and offers far-reaching views of the surrounding countryside and, with a large stable block, newly built tack room and garage and with an overall plot size of approximately 1.5 acres, there is great equestrian potential as well.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50221773.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587010482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Exquisite Home, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.