5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHanover Circle, Hayes, UB3
- 5 Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Well Presented and Spacious Throughout
- Large Lounge and Kitchen
- Ground Floor Shower Room/ WC
- 18' Intergral Garage
- 5 Bedrooms and Upstairs Family Bathroom
- Large Loft Space
- Gated Own Driveway
- BUYERS CASHBACK IS AVAILABLE
An impressive and very well presented 5 bedroom, extended, semi-detached family home located within a popular residential location, convenient for local schools and main bus route links for Hayes Town Center (cross-rail anticipated 2019), Uxbridge and Heathrow. Spacious living accommodation includes a 21’ lounge, a 20’ fitted kitchen (L-shaped) into a separate dining area, ground floor shower room/ wc and an 18’ integral garage (with potential to convert into an additional living space STPP). Upstairs has 5 good sized bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes, a family bathroom/ wc with ‘Jacuzzi’ style bath and large loft space with potential to convert STPP. Outside is a lawned rear garden with storage shed and side access gate. To the front is a gated own driveway, there is additional off-street parking. This superb property offers spacious and versatile living accommodation for a large family or property investor.
BUYERS CASHBACK IS AVAILABLE IF PURCHASED WITH BROADS PROPERTY SERVICES.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203635S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broads Property Services, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.