3 bedroom detached house for saleVictoria Road, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- A Delightful Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms (One On The Ground Floor)
- Modern Fitted Jacuzzi Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking & Detached Brick Built Single Garage
- Private Secluded Laid To Lawn Rear Garden
- Provides Versatile Spacious Accommodation
A delightful detached chalet three bedroom bungalow providing versatile spacious accommodation in which is sure to attract a wide range of aspiring home buyers. Ideal for a perfect family home. An internal inspection is highly recommended. The property briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, a deceptively large double fronted lounge with feature bay windows, a modern fitted breakfast kitchen, a lovely formal dining room, downstairs WC and a ground floor double bedroom. Upstairs, includes two bright and spacious double bedrooms, the master benefitting from fitted wardrobes, whilst across the landing is a newly fitted modern Jacuzzi bathroom suite. Externally, this private secluded plot benefits from off road parking, a detached brick built single garage and a laid to lawn landscaped rear garden with mature trees and shrub borders. View to appreciate..
Victoria Road is situated off the ever popular Watling Street Road in a nestled sought after highly regarded location in Fulwood. Motorway links such as M6 and M55 are within close proximity providing access to all major northwest towns and cities whilst enjoying the delights of being close to local amenities including shops, schools and Royal Preston hospital.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50222349.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUD170274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.