2 bedroom terraced house for saleMill Street, Farington, Leyland, PR25
- Immaculate Two Bedroom Extended Terrace
- Ideal For A First Time Buyer
- Lounge With Exposed Brick Wall & Beam Ceiling
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open With A Dining Area
- Modern Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed
- Low Maintenance Secure Rear Yard With Space For One Car
This immaculate two bedroom extended terrace and ideal for a first time buyer is being offered to a wide range of aspiring home buyers. An early viewing is strictly considered. The accommodation briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, stunning light and airy lounge with feature exposed brick wall, electric log burner and beam ceiling, dining room open plan with a wonderful modern fitted kitchen and utility room. To the first floor, two double bedrooms and a modern three piece suite. Externally, the property features a low maintenance secure rear yard with double gates suitable for one car.
Mill Street is situated within a quit cul-de-sac location in a well known popular residential area called Farington. Close to many local amenities including shops and schools. Ideal for access to the train station, bus routes, motorway links and most of Farington park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50222352.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LED170322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.