2 bedroom park home for saleWest End Park, Kirkham, Lancashire
- Year round residential specification
- Energy efficient
- 10 year gold shield guarantee
- Bespoke designs for your specific needs and taste
- NCC approved
- Simply stunning, an affordable bungalow style home.
Two Bed Red Rose Englands Rose (50x20) 2017 This model will be arriving soon * All photos are for illustration only * Bespoke designs for your specific needs and taste * The Englands Rose blends modernity and traditional features to make a beautiful family home. The spacious open plan kitchen and dining area put this well-appointed living area at the heart of the home.The distinctive exterior features huge chapel style windows which flood the home with natural daylight. Internally the vaulted ceilings and velux windows add to the sense of spaciousness.The home also benefits from a separate lounge, central kitchen with large island and huge family bathroom. The master bedroom suite features bathroom en-suite glass shower room, dressing room and fully fitted wardrobes. A choice of curtains, carpets and furniture are available to make your own statement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference West-End-Residential-Park-1841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.