3 bedroom terraced house for saleStanifield Lane, Farington, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25
- Well Presented Garden Fronted Mid Terrace Home
- Three Bedrooms and Two Reception Rooms
- Would Suit First Time Buyers or Investors
- Modern Kitchen and Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing
- Rear Yard with Brick Storage Sheds, EPC Rating D
** NO CHAIN DELAY ** This garden fronted mid terrace property has it all ... Modernised to a high standard with a recent kitchen and bathroom yet retaining some of the original features with spacious room sizes. There are three generous bedrooms and two reception rooms giving additional living space. The rear yard has a lovely patio area and two brick built storage sheds.
The property sits just on the outskirts of Leyland town centre in Farington with local shops, Leyland train station and bus routes readily available. Leyland has excellent links to the motorway networks - M6, M55, M61 and M65 - and in the town centre you will find an abundance of shops, bars and restaurants, award winning Worden Park and Runshaw College.
Entrance Vestibule 5'9 x 3'7
UPVC double glazed entrance door, tile floor and part tiled walls, meter cupboard, coving to ceiling,
Internal door to the Entrance Hall with feature leaded light windows above.
Entrance Hall 14'11 x 5'9
Spindled staircase to first floor, parquet floor, dado and picture rails, coving to ceiling, radiator. Walk-in under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 12'9 x 10'9
UPVC double glazed window to front, electric woodburner in attractive fire surround, coving and cornice to ceiling, radiator.
Dining Room 15'4 (max) x 17'3 (max)
UPVC double glazed window to rear, electric woodburner in feature fire surround, coving and cornice to ceiling, laminate floor, radiator. This room is "L" shaped with an extra seating area which could be handy for office/gaming/playroom use.
Kitchen 11'5 x 7'4
Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces incorporating a single drainer sink unit and extractor over. Plumbed for washing machine, radiator. UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear, UPVC double glazed door to side.
Spindled balustrade, coving to ceiling, radiator. Access to loft.
Bedroom One 14'0 x 9'9
UPVC double glazed window to rear, built in storage cupboard, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12'9 x 8'0
UPVC double glazed window to front, built in storage cupboard, laminate floor, coving to ceiling,
Bedroom Three 9'9 x 7'8
UPVC double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Family Bathroom 6'8 x 5'8
Modern three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash
hand basin and low level wc. UPVC double glazed leaded window to rear, part tiled walls,
laminate floor, radiator.
The property is garden fronted and enclosed by a low brick wall. To the rear is a yard with patio
area, paved walkways, two brick built storage sheds and gate to the rear.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50223465.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELL017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Solicitor Direct, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.