2 bedroom terraced house for saleLongbrook Avenue, Bamber Bridge, Preston, Lancashire, PR5
- **NO CHAIN** Modern mid mews house
- Two double sized bedrooms
- Generously sized lounge, open hallway
- Fitted kitchen
- Attractive white bathroom suite
- Front and rear gardens are laid to lawn
- Ideal investor or First Time Buyer Purchase
**NO CHAIN** Modern mid mews house, open hall, large lounge, fitted kitchen, two double sized bedrooms, elegant white bathroom suite, front and rear gardens are laid to lawn, garage provides off road parking, ideal First Time Buyer or Investor Purchase..
Bamber Bridge is situated with good access to Chorley, Leyland and Preston. It has primary schools and secondary schools within walking distance from the majority of areas from Bamber Bridge. There is a leisure centre with a swimming pool open 7 days a week. The area has a railway station with a park and rail into Preston City Centre.
1.75m x 3.51m
3.61m x 3.96m
1.75m x 3.51m
1.8m x 1.91m
3.58m x 2.72m
3.58m x 2.79m
0.99m x 0.87m
1.68m x 1.91m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50224404.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BBB170237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.