3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHawthorns, Saltash
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom End Terraced Home on a Corner Plot
- Garage En Block
- Large Bright and welcoming Living Room
- Three Excellent Sized Bedrooms
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Wonderfully Presented
- Perfect First Time Purchase or Buy to Let Investment
- Sort After residential area Close to Schools And Amenities
This immaculately presented three bedroom end terrace would make a perfect first time purchase or Buy to Let investment!!
*** CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS!!***OPEN HOUSE - SAT 30TH SEPTEMBER BETWEEN 11:00 A.M. AND 12:00 P.M. - CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING*** Immaculately presented three bedroom property, sitting on a corner plot with rear and side garden, With the additional benefit of a garage en bloc with parking to the front, wonderful kitchen breakfast room and excellent sized bedrooms.This family home is located in a popular residential cul-de-sac. Saltash offers a range of facilities and amenities, including shops, pubs, post office, primary schools, leisure centre and golf club. There are a variety of bus service routes and a train station nearby, making Saltash a popular choice for commuters working in Plymouth and surrounding areas. Properties at this price and condition do not last long on the market, call now to avoid disappointment.
The house is approached via a path from the road through a beautifully maintained front garden with mature shrubs and lawns either side. The house is entered through a UPVC double glazed door into the internal porch.
Porch 5' x 3' 11" max ( 1.52m x 1.19m max )
Once inside, the porch, has carpeted flooring, radiator and a useful storage cupboard. A secondary door leads to the living room.
Living Room 15' 3" max x 14' 8" max into stairs ( 4.65m max x 4.47m max into stairs )
This large, bright and airy, tastefully decorated room has plenty of space for furniture. A UPVC double glazed window overlooks the front garden. Carpet flooring, radiator, central light fitting. Stairs to first floor landing with the addition of under-stairs storage. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 14' 8" x 8' 2" ( 4.47m x 2.49m )
The kitchen/ breakfast room is of neutral decor, with space for dining table and chairs, perfect for family dinners. Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units. Roll edge work surfaces. Stainless steal one and a half bowl sink unit with drainer, and part tiled splashback. Space and plumbing for gas cooker and hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine. In addition, there is further storage space in the understairs cupboard as well as space for a tumble dryer. Vinyl flooring and radiator. Double glazed UPVC window and door lead out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing 7' 10" x 5' 10" ( 2.39m x 1.78m )
Stairs from the living room bring you to the first floor landing with a UPVC double glazed window to side aspect with views over Saltash. Radiator and light fitting. Loft access via loft hatch. Doors to all three bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 14' 4" x 8' 7" max ( 4.37m x 2.62m max )
With Stripped hard wood flooring and a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, this is a large double bedroom with a light and airy feel. Radiator.
Second Bedroom 10' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.17m x 2.57m )
The second bedroom also boasts hard wood floor and is again and excelled double bedroom with a UPVC double glazed window over looking the rear garden and off over Saltash. Radiator.
Third Bedroom 10' 2" Into door x 5' 9" ( 3.10m Into door x 1.75m )
This is a large single bedroom with a useful built in storage cupboard. The UPVC double glazed window over looks the front of the property.
Bathroom 6' 3" max x 5' 10" ( 1.91m max x 1.78m )
The bathroom has a contemporary feel. The suite consists of a bath with mixer taps and shower over Hand wash basin and low level WC. To the rear is an obscured glass UPVC double glazed window.
Close to the property is an en block single garage with up and over door.
The property benefits from front, side and rear gardens. The front the property is approached via a path through a mainly laid to lawn front garden bordered by mature shrubs and trees. The rear garden can is access from the kitchen breakfast room onto a patio area with space for dining table and chairs, the garden then continues on to a storage unit. To the side there is a fully enclosed and private sun trap, perfect for sunbathing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50225208.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS103040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.