3 bedroom duplex for saleMontpellier Drive, Montpellier, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50
- Newly converted landmark building
- Grade II Listed
- Wonderful communal gardens
- Two storey end terrace mews house
- Three bedrooms, one en suite
- Kitchen/dining room, sitting room
- Entrance hall, cloakroom
- Bathroom and en suite shower
- Allocated parking, private garden area
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A beautifully presented two storey mews style three bedroom, two bathroom end terrace in the modern section of this newly converted Grade II Listed landmark building in Montpellier.
Montpellier Drive sits just away from The Promenade in the sought after Montpellier District of Cheltenham within easy reach of the centre of town. Regent House is located on the corner of Vittoria Walk and Montpellier Drive with the wonderful gardens to the rear.
The development is divided in to two separate sections – the period pale stone fronted original building to the left and the more modern section to the right, now styled in a contemporary fashion.
The original building is divided in to 11 apartments in total, spread over three floors, and accessed either via the superb glazed communal entrance hall, or via private entrance doors. A newly installed lift provides access to the first, second and lower ground floors and most apartments have at least some form of view of the wonderful gardens.
The adjacent more modern building is detached from the period building, thus allowing a more contemporary, black and white style and this comprises a ground floor apartment, a first and second floor three bedroom duplex apartment, and two mews style cottages with private gardens, one a single storey with two beds and the other, number 15, two storey with three bedrooms.
A major feature of the development is the outstanding communal garden. Predominantly laid to lawn and bordered by original red brick walling, the garden has been beautifully designed by Chelsea Garden Show award winning garden designers Graduate Gardeners (www.graduategardeners.co.uk). This includes a range of mature plants and shrubs, pathways, discreet lighting and lawned areas from which residents can enjoy the sunshine.
There is a tarmac parking area at the front of the building which provides parking for many of the apartments, the balance will have access to parking permits via the local council on the surrounding streets.
Mains water, mains drainage, mains electricity. Electric heating by controllable panel heaters, underfloor electric heating to bathrooms and en suites.
Share of Freehold with maintenance charges and ground rents to be agreed.
All the units are offered to the market with the benefit of a 10 year CRL Structural Warranty.
Cheltenham Borough Council. Tel: 01242 262626.
Once you have decided on your new apartment, please refer to the agents for the next steps. A Reservation Form will be supplied for you to complete and a non refundable Reservation Fee of £2000 will be required to hold the property for you for 28 days to allow you to exchange.
* Please note the photos do not necessarily relate to this specific property.
Square Footage: 1,464 sq ft
Regent House, Montpellier Drive, Montpellier, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 1TX
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50229810.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS170250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.