3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlenheim Avenue, Blackpool, FY1
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Two Beautiful and Spacious Reception Rooms
- Stylish Black Gloss Dining Kitchen
- Four Piece Bathroom and Block Paved Driveway
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
HALLWAY Imposing entrance hallway with hand crafted Ash staircase to first floor with space under, radiator, decorative walls and ceiling and double glazed door to front.
LOUNGE 16' 4" x 10' 3" (4.98m x 3.14m) Double glazed bay window to front, decorative walls and ceiling, fitted carpet, TV point, wall mounted shelving into recess' radiator and inset fireplace.
LIVING ROOM 16' 7" x 12' 11" (5.08m x 3.95m) Double glazed window to side, double doors through to kitchen diner, TV point, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, feature fireplace.
KITCHEN/DINER 16' 5" x 9' 4" (5.01m x 2.86m) Stylish fitted kitchen with a range of fully integrated appliances, two Velux style windows providing natural light, double glazed French doors to rear garden, sink and drainer unit with half bowl and mixer tap, laminate flooring, radiator.
LANDING Double glazed window to side, decorative walls and ceiling, fitted carpet and doors leading to;
BATHROOM Stylish fitted bathroom suite with a twin end Jacuzzi bath set in tiled enclosure, low-level WC, corner shower unit, wall mounted wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, tiled flooring and walls, double glazed window to rear.
BEDROOM 1 16' 4" x 10' 5" (5m x 3.18m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet and a range of built in wardrobes and overhead storage.
BEDROOM 2 13' 0" x 10' 5" (3.98m x 3.18m) Fitted carpet, built in wardrobes, double glazed window to rear and radiator.
BEDROOM 3 7' 3" x 5' 11" (2.22m x 1.81m) Feature double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
GARDENS To the front of the property is a spacious block paved driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is a low maintenance paved garden with timber storage shed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.