2 bedroom terraced house for saleRadford Avenue, Cattedown, PL4 9PD
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM HOME
- ENCLOSED COURTYARD GARDENS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- STONES THROW FROM LOCAL PARKS
- VERY WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT.
Well presented terraced home situated on a quiet no-through road, opposite the local park, in this popular central location. Featuring a high standard of decor throughout and retaining many original features, the property comprises an impressive entrance hallway, a dual aspect lounge/diner, two spacious double bedrooms (with potential for splitting the main bedroom to create a third), modern fitted kitchen and bathroom and also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and a low maintenance paved rear courtyard. An ideal first step on the property ladder or ready-to-go rental investment. Located close to local schools, parks and bus routes this is a superb example of a property that has been presented to a hgh standard and is within walking distance of the city centre.
Lounge - 11'10" (3.61m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Dining Room - 10'10" (3.3m) x 8'4" (2.54m)
Kitchen - 11'8" (3.56m) Max x 7'6" (2.29m) Max
Bedroom One - 15'3" (4.65m) x 10'11" (3.33m)
Bedroom Two - 10'11" (3.33m) x 8'4" (2.54m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50249367.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60001928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Novahomes, Plymouth Region. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.