3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale6 Marlborough Avenue, DN9
- Extended 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Large dining kitchen
- PVCu double glazed windows and doors
- Private generous rear garden
- Gas central heating and integral garage
A popular style of Detached Bungalow that benefits from a Dining Kitchen extension to the rear and occupies a larger than average plot with a wide and deep rear garden that is not overlooked. The accommodation is well maintained throughout and the property offers further potential.
The bungalow occupies a convenient central location within the village, which includes a good selection of facilities, namely: Co-op foodstore, doctor's surgery, pubs, primary school, playing field, village hall etc. Haxey lies about 12 miles east of Doncaster and some 6 miles from junction 2 of the M180. The well served small town of Epworth is about 3 miles away.
All measurements are approx. only
Ground floor only
FRONT RECEPTION HALL with radiator, PVCu entrance door, built-in airing and cloaks cupboard.
LOUNGE (about 4.21m x 3.35m) having front facing PVCu double glazed bow window, modern fireplace with gas fire and T.V. socket.
EXTENDED DINING KITCHEN (about 6.0m x 3.92m) including base and wall units to three sides comprising work tops, single drainer sink unit, integrated Bosch oven and microwave, ceramic hob with extractor fan over and plumbing for automatic washer and dryer. Space for refrigerator, radiator, rear and side facing PVCu double glazed windows, side facing PVCu double glazed external door and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 1 (about 4.23m x 3.21m) with radiator and front facing PVCu double glazed window.
BEDROOM 2 (about 3.10m x 2.73m) with radiator and PVCu double glazed patio doors to the rear. T.V. socket.
BEDROOM 3 (about 3.0m x 2.0m) with radiator, PVCu double glazed window and fitted wardrobes/cupboards. T.V. socket.
SHOWER ROOM (about 2.6m x 2.0m) ‛wet room' style shower, w.c., and wash basin. PVCu double glazed window, non-slip flooring and electric wall heater.
Neat front garden with dwarf wall frontage, pedestrian and driveway entrances.
Integral GARAGE with electric roller door and loft storage space.
Wide and deep rear lawned garden, being easily maintained and not overlooked.
Outside water tap. Timber garden shed and store bunker.
Mains water, electricity, drainage and gas. Gas central heating system.
By appointment through Grice and Hunter - Haxey Office. Tel. 01427 752292.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50250159.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6marlboroughavenue. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grice and Hunter, Haxey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.