4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Road, Portland
- Semi Detached House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Front And Rear Gardens
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Allocated Parking & Garage
- Well Presented Through out
- Close To Local Amenities
Semi Detached House, Four Double Bedrooms, Front And Rear Gardens, En Suite To Master Bedroom, Allocated Parking & Garage, Well Presented Through out, Close To Local Amenities such as schools, shops, doctors and beautiful coastal walks.
Fox and Sons are proud to offer this stunning FOUR bedroom Semi Detached house to the market, The property is well presented throughout and is less than 10 years old. It boasts off road parking & Garage, very private rear garden, large main bedroom with dressing area and En Suit, large lounge onto the garden and newly fitted kitchen. the property is situated in the ever popular area on Easton on Portland and is close To many Local Amenities such as schools, shops, doctors and beautiful coastal walks. Please call now to ensure you don't miss out.
Double glazed door to front. Understairs cupboard. Single glazed window to front. Carpet. Radiator.
Wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator. Wall mounted boiler. Extractor fan.
Lounge / Diner 16' 11" Max x 15' 11" Max ( 5.16m Max x 4.85m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed patio doors. Telephone and TV points. Radiator. Spot lights. Carpet.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.63m x 2.84m )
Double glazed windows to front. Fitted kitchen with wall/base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink. Electric oven and gas hob. with cooker-hood. Fitted washing machine. Space for dishwasher. Space for a USA fridge/freezer. Spot lights.
Stairs from hall. Stairs to hall. Double glazed window to side. Carpet.
Bedroom Two 15' 11" Max x 9' 4" Max ( 4.85m Max x 2.84m Max )
Double glazed window to rear & side. Radiator. Carpet. TV point.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.63m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Carpet. TV point.
Bedroom Four 11' x 7' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. TV point. Carpet.
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Bath with Shower over. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan. tiled flooring. Part tiling.
Bedroom One 21' 6" Max x 16' 11" Max ( 6.55m Max x 5.16m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. built in storage/airing cupboard. Telephone and TV points. Carpet. Spot lights. Dressing area. 2nd floor. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. Bath. Shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator. Part tiling. Spot lights. Tiled flooring.
Laid to stones. Wall surround. Path to front door.
Laid to lawn. Fully enclosed. Deck area. Flower border. Rear access. Fenced surround. Private.
Garage 18' 4" x 9' 2" ( 5.59m x 2.79m )
Up and over doors. Light. Power. Storage above.
One allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50250558.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.