3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHalsteads Road, Torquay
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Potential To Create Off Road Parking
- Estimated Rental Value Of £725
- 2 Double Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms
OFFERS OVER £170,000
A 3 bedroom semi detached house close to shops and local schools. This property needs modernisation and benefits from and front and rear garden, 2 reception rooms, 2 double bedrooms & 1 single and the potential to create off road parking with planning consent.
OFFERS OVER £170,000 - A 3 bedroom semi detached house close to shops and local schools. This property needs modernisation and benefits from and front and rear garden, 2 reception rooms, 2 double bedrooms & 1 single and the potential to create off road parking with planning consent.
Double glazed door to the side. Under stairs cupboard. Radiator.
Lounge 12' 10" into bay x 12' ( 3.91m into bay x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front. Television point. Radiator.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Gas fire place. Television and telephone points. Radiator.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 9' 2" ( 2.82m x 2.79m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base mounted units, roll edge work surface over. Double glazed windows to the rear and side. Sink and drainer unit. Gas and electric cooker points. Plumbing for a washing machine. Space for a fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler. Tiling. Door to the rear courtyard.
Stairs from hallway to the 1st floor. Double glazed window to the side. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" into bay x 10' 10" ( 4.47m into bay x 3.30m )
Double glazed bay window to the front. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 10' ( 3.58m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in storage/wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' x 8' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Built in storage/wardrobe.
Bathroom 6' 9" x 5' 6" ( 2.06m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Shower over bath. Wash hand basin unit. Low level WC. Airing cupboard. Radiator. Tiling.
Gate to the front, path leading to front entrance, pebbled area to the right and grass lawn to the left with flower beds.
Steps down to courtyard style garden with flower beds in the rear corner, side access to the front of the house and 3x outhouse storage units.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50250606.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TQY307934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.