2 bedroom apartment for saleRunshaw Hall Lane, Euxton, Chorley, PR7
- Stunning apartment situated in the converted Runshaw Hall
- Located in 9 acres of gardens & woodland
- 2 Double bedrooms, Luxury bath/shower room
- Open plan living area
- Views of lawned gardens
- Garage & residents parking
- Close to excellent amenities and transport links
- Viewing highly recommended
Rarely does a property come to market of this calibre. A credit to the current owners, this apartment is presented to market in outstanding condition. No stone has been left unturned in the pursuit of luxury, not often found in properties at this pricing level. Located within a 9 acre estate of gardens and woodland, this apartment is situated in the converted Runshaw Hall, with ease of access to amenities in the nearby towns of Leyland and Chorley. The property features a simply stunning open plan lounge to a sumptuous fitted kitchen, with open staircase rising to a mezzanine. Otherwise, there are two fitted double bedrooms and a luxury bath/shower room. There is also a useful lower level storage/study room. The property benefits from views of the lawned formal gardens and off street parking is via a garage (en-bloc) and residents car park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50251413.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6781724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.