3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Way, Bognor Regis, PO21
Withdrawn from Market
- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached Family Home
- Within Walking Distance To Local Amenities
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bay Fronted Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Bathroom And Further Shower Room
- Westerly Aspect Rear Garden
Situated within walking distant to local shops, schools, restaurants and amenities is this beautifully presented and extended semi-detached family home. The accommodation briefly comprises of three bedrooms to the first floor with large family bathroom, further shower room to the ground floor, bay fronted sitting room, and extended kitchen/dining/family room, leading to rear garden. The property further benefits from driveway providing off road parking, westerly aspect rear garden and brick built shed to the rear with power and light connected. The property is immaculately presented throughout. An internal viewing is essential to appreciate all the property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50256333.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8006800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Brooks, West Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.