4 bedroom detached house for saleBeckwith Road, Yarm
- Self contained rear annex
- Four bedrooms with four reception rooms
- Presented to a very high standard
- Corner plot with ample parking to the front
- Three bathrooms
- A must see
The current owners have spared no expense on the fixtures and fittings from high quality tiled flooring to modern and contemporary kitchen and bathrooms. This extended larger than average family home now offers four reception rooms to the main house, fitted kitchen, cloak room with separate WC, four bedrooms along with a newly fitted bathroom suite which is presented to the highest standard. The Annex offers a versatile space and whether you are needing to work from home, have an elderly relative or even wanting to give the older children their own space, then this property really does tick all the boxes. The annex has been well thought out with its own kitchen, lounge, bedroom and shower room. Due to the position of the annex you also have your own access without having to use the main house. This truly is a special property, so viewing is strongly advised.
Looking for the "WOW FACTOR" then look no further than this stunning example of a family home which offers a modern contemporary living layout with its own self contained rear annex.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Stockton on Tees (Tax Banding E)
*** PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD *** STUNNING FIXTURES AND FITTINGS **** SELF CONTAINED REAR ANNEX *** A FINE EXAMPLE OF A FAMILY HOME ***
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50256567.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27236008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.