3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLutyens Square, Meadow Rise
- Modern Three Storey End Town House with Three Bedrooms
- Would Perfectly Suit a Young Family or First Time Buyer
- Large Master Bedroom with Shower Room En-Suite Takes Over the Whole of the Second Floor
- Driveway & Garage to the Rear of Property
- Modern Well-Equipped Kitchen/Diner with Built in Appliances
- Comfortable Rear Lounge with French Doors
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This very modern and fashionable style end town house is perfectly suited to a young family or first time buyer and it has the advantage of a single garage and car parking to the rear.
The nicely presented interior comprises entrance hall with cloakroom WC, a modern kitchen/diner complete with integrated appliances and a comfortable rear lounge with French doors opening onto the garden. The first floor has two bedrooms, family bathroom and a useful study area. The master bedroom with built in wardrobes and shower room en-suite takes over the whole of the second floor.
3.15m x 3.43m
13'8 into window recess and reducing to 10'4 x 11'3. Smart range of modern oak style wall, drawer and floor cupboards, under unit lighting and roll top work surfaces with co-ordinated tiled splashbacks. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over. Built in stainless steel electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor canopy over. Integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Wall cupboard housing gas fired combination boiler. Radiator and chrome ceiling spotlights. Connecting door opens into…
4.45m x 3.43m
UPVC double glazed French doors open onto the rear garden. Chrome spotlights, radiator and under stairs cupboard.
4.45m x 2.62m
(max) and reducing to 5’3. Radiator.
3.02m x 2.41m
Modern white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with triton electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush close coupled WC. Co-ordinated tiled splashbacks, radiator and extractor fan.
Radiator and staircase to the second floor.
4.45m (max) x 4m and increasing to 5.13m - 14'7 (max) 13'1 and increasing to 16'10. Deep fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror face doors, access to loft space and radiator. Connecting door into…
Shower Room En-Suite
Modern white three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with triton electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush close coupled WC. Co-ordinated tiled splashbacks, eaves storage cupboard, radiator and extractor fan.
Small forecourt garden. Access at the side of the property leads to an enclosed rear garden with timber decked patio, lawn, flowerbeds, outside tap and side access gate.
There is a driveway and single brick built garage located to the rear of the property with an up and over door.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
Composite entrance door with double glazed inserts, staircase to first floor, radiator and chrome downlights.
Modern white dual flush close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and extractor fan.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50262621.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.