Land for salePorchfield Road, Shalfleet, Isle Of Wight
Withdrawn from Market
- 0.49 acres (0.2 hectares)
- Extending to approximately 2000 sq m (0.2 hectares, 0.5 acres)
- The land is particularly suitable for private leisure and amenity use
DESCRIPTION The land extends to approximately 2000m2 (0.2 hectares, 0.5 acres) and is a rectangular plot. It can be found off Porchfield Road, near Shalfleet.
The land is particularly suitable for private leisure and amenity use.
LOTTING The property is available as a whole.
BOUNDARIES The land is currently enclosed on the northern and southern boundaries by hawthorn hedges. The western boundary is mature hedging and trees. The eastern boundary is open.
ACCESS There is a right of access over a private track from Porchfield Road. The track is gated from the road and not included in the freehold.
RIGHTS OF WAY There are no public rights of way over the land.
COVENANTS The sale will be subject to a covenant restricting the land to agricultural, forestry, horticultural or private equestrian use.
WAYLEAVES The benefit of all wayleaves, if any, relating to the land being sold will transfer to the purchaser.
SERVICES There are currently no services connected.
CONTACT Arielle Elton-Walters, BCM (IOW) LLP, Willow Barn, Long Lane, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 2NW
DIRECTIONS From Newport, head north on Medina Way (the dual carriageway). At St. Mary's roundabout take the first exit onto Parkhurst Road which becomes Forest Road. Follow this for approximately 2.1 miles. Turn right into Whitehouse Road then take the first left onto Coleman's Lane. At the triangle, turn left onto Porchfield Road. The land can be found on the right after approximately 1 mile. The plot is Plot 2 and can be found on the left hand side.
LOCAL AUTHORITY Isle of Wight Council, County Hall, High Street, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 1UD
IMPORTANT NOTICE BCM and their clients give notice that:-
1. They have no authority to make or give any representation or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and BCM has not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. Photos taken and Particulars prepared August 2017.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50262735.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102655000088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BCM, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.