3 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Augustines Park, Ramsgate, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached house
- West Cliff location
- Pretty rear garden
- Off street parking and garage
- Close to the town and a short walk to the seafront
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Great family home! Ward & Partners are delighted to bring to the market this lovely family home.
The property is located in this quiet cul – de – sac and can be found close to the town and sea front, also within a short walk you have easy access to the seafront, harbour and direct access to the bus routes.
The detached home boasts three bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. On the ground floor, there is a large lounge, kitchen/diner and additional toilet.
There is a garage and off-road parking to the front. A very pretty and well stocked garden to the rear. Call 01843 580314 to book your appointment to view.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen: 18'7 x 9'11 (5.67m x 3.02m)
- Lounge/ Dining Room: 21'4 x 12'1 (6.51m x 3.69m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 13'10 (4.30m x 4.22m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'1 x 10'8 (4.30m x 3.25m)
- Study/Bedroom 3: 10'10 x 8'1 (3.30m x 2.47m)
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50263023.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11431417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Ramsgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.