2 bedroom flat for sale6/6 Orrok Lane, Liberton, Edinburgh EH16 5HF
- Ideal modern home or letting opportunity
- Near Cameron Toll and the King's Buildings
- Sunny living/dining room with French doors
- Breakfasting kitchen/integrated appliances
- 2 double bedrooms, en suite shower room and bathroom/shower
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Entry system and gardens with residents parking
- EPC B
Sun 2 - 4. 01312293399 or 07595820611
This impressive flat forms part of a superior residential development (Stewart Milne 2007) lying close to Cameron Toll Retail Park and Edinburgh University (King’s Buildings). It is a large and well-designed first floor flat (84 sqm) enjoying a prime position which affords an attractive open outlook extending to the Pentland Hills. The property will suit discerning purchasers of all age groups and is also an excellent ‘Buy-to-Let’ opportunity. There is great in-built storage, a lengthy hall, oak flooring, the luxury of a bright en suite, double glazing and gas central heating. Bathed in natural light, the sizeable living/dining boasts a window plus French doors with balconette. The separate fitted breakfasting kitchen provides integrated appliances and stylish streamlined cabinets. There are two double bedrooms (master featuring a walk-through dressing area with triple wardrobes) and a large bathroom which also accommodates a shower cabinet. The building is well managed by Spiers Gumley (monthly fees are approx. £78 including Building’s Insurance) and there is an entry system, shared cycle store and landscaped grounds. The mortgage valuation is £225,000 and the property lies in Council Tax Band E. Carpets, blinds, floor coverings, oven, hob, hood, dish washer and fridge/freezer are included in the sale price. Viewing is open on Sundays (2 – 4 p.m.) or by telephoning the Agents 0131 229 3399 or 07595820611.
Set back from the bottom of Gilmerton Road and only three miles from Princes Street, Orrok Lane enjoys a delightful ‘hide-away’ setting in popular Liberton. This attractive development comprising both family homes and flats is tranquil despite the close proximity to major retail shops. Excellent bus services operate and the City By-pass along with other major road networks is only a short drive way
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50263326.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 93492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.