4 bedroom detached house for saleDuncton Road, Clanfield, Hampshire
- 4 bedroom detached house in Clanfield
- Wonderful size family home
- Detached double garage
- Requested 'family friendly' location
- En-suite to bedroom 1
- EPC energy rating D (65)
This lovely detached home in Clanfield offers everything the growing family will need. As you pull up on your own driveway and see you also have the bonus of a DOUBLE garage, the first must have box is likely to be ticked.When you walk inside, you'll see that space is available in abundance. The kitchen area can be found at the back of the home and is a fabulous space to be enjoyed. You'll also find a separate dining room which is for quality family time over dinner or for entertaining friends or family.The lounge is also a fantastic size and a good size suite will comfortably fit here and whichever size television you are bringing along. This room will ultimately be the scene of many memories made whether it's watching the latest film or just cuddling up as a family. All four bedrooms are a very good size and the family bathroom is complimented by a downstairs toilet when guests are round.The garden is a real delight with space for an outside dining table as well as plenty of lawn. You can easily have a slide or just allow the children to run around and play ball when the British weather allows.There are some lovely walks, good schools and superb access back onto the A3 if work or family makes travelling a necessity.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
The home has been in the family for many years and has provided many happy memories over that time. It's such a wonderful place to live and also very quiet.The garden is manageable which has always been important to us.We are offering the home chain free so really hope that another family likes the location, and creates their own memories over time.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 21'9 x 11'0 (6.63m x 3.36m)
- Dining Room: 9'10 x 9'3 (3.00m x 2.82m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'9 x 8'6 (4.50m x 2.59m)
- Utility Area
- Separate Toilet
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'2 x 11'2 (3.41m x 3.41m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 8'5 (3.71m x 2.57m)
- Study/Bedroom 3: 9'10 x 8'5 (3.00m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'8 x 8'4 (2.95m x 2.54m)
- Front Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Detached Double Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50263509.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23315082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.