2 bedroom terraced house for saleVallis Way, Frome
- ** NO FORWARD CHAIN **
- Nicely Presented
- Allocated Parking
- Two DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Integrated Appliances
- Close to Frome Town Centre
- Viewing Highly Recommended!
A two DOUBLE bedroom three story house close to the town centre in the Badcox area of Frome with ALLOCATED PARKING. NO FORWARD CHAIN!
*** NO FORWARD CHAIN ***
Door to front and stairs rising to first floor landing. Further door into:
Kitchen 6' 7" x 9' 1" ( 2.01m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front. A fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surface over and tiled surround. Stainless steel sink and drainer inset into the work top. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood above. Integrated washing machine and drier and slim line dishwasher. Fridge and freezer are also included. Door leading into:
Living Room 12' max x 14' 7" max ( 3.66m max x 4.45m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Electric storage heater. Storage cupboard under the stairs.
First Floor Landing
Front aspect double glazed window. Airing cupboard. Electric storage heater. Doors to:
Bedroom Two 10' 9" plus recess x 8' 3" plus door recess ( 3.28m plus recess x 2.51m plus door recess )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Built in wardrobe.
Front aspect double glazed window. Suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. There is also a shower above the bath. Wash hand basin with wall light above. Low level W.C. and heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
Master Bedroom 15' 6" max x 8' 10" max ( 4.72m max x 2.69m max )
Front aspect Velux window with black out blind. Rear aspect double glazed window with far reaching views over Frome towards Westbury White Horse. Wall mounted electric heater. Part Sloping ceiling.
There is an allocated parking space with the house which can offer space for two cars. There is also further visitor parking spaces available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50263638.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO106920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.